— Services —
Our Primary Care doctors are experienced, compassionate caregivers. We give your family access to comprehensive services and provide high quality hands-on medical care. We are committed to preventing illness by giving patients information they can use to stay healthy.
Our office was the among the first to implement an electronic medical record system (EMR) ten years ago. The EMR enables us to deliver the highest quality of care and patient safety. It enhances coordination of care, avoids duplication of testing/services, and can prevent medication errors.
We offer you the following services:
- Preventive care, health screening
- Physicals: including preventive, school, sport, well baby & employment
- Routine care for women including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Injuries, laceration repair, fractures
- Minor surgery
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Laboratory services & EKGs
In order to serve you in the style you most prefer, we specialize in the following types of medicine:
Family physicians provide continuing and comprehensive health care for male and female patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, for all medical problems.
From routine health maintenance and preventive care to diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of medical problems, internists are experts in the general care of adults.
A Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) is a fully licensed physician, but is trained with an emphasis on the “whole person” approach, encouraging the body to heal itself. Instead of just treating specific symptoms or illnesses, a DO regards the body as an integrated whole, focusing on preventive health care.
Nurse practitioners are highly trained registered nurses who, as a core philosophy, encourage patient involvement in their health care, mostly through education. NPs also focus on whole health.